TEK4VALUE is a distinctive Solution provider firm and differs from 'traditional' management consulting company for the following reasons:
- We don't use buzzwords and we aren't fan of management fads
- We don't provide tips, we achieve targets;
- We have direct experience in corporate business, we know what's obvious;
- We develop actual executable plans and most importantly we take the responsibility to implement them into your organization;
- We are partner with you, our code of ethics ask us to bill you if and only if we achieve a successful result. We will not be engaged with you if we don't believe in your project.
TEK4VALUE adheres to a Code of Ethics. For our professionals the adherence to the Code is mandatory as a sign of commitment above and beyond the requirements of law.
Key provisions of the Code require that we:
- Safeguard confidential information
- Render impartial, independent advice
- Accept only those client engagements we are qualified to perform
- Agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges
- Develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems.
Code of Ethics
Clients: We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission. We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms. We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor's permission.
Engagements: We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence. We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise. We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
Fees: We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept. We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies or services we recommend to our clients.
Profession: We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms, or sole practitioners. We will report violations of this Code of Ethics.